Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Tuesday Morning Blues....



Not the best start to a morning.. waking up at 7:35 when you have to get 2 kids ready for school and have to be at work yourself by 8:30.. Not fun!! So my husband turned off the alarm once again this morning and fell back asleep without waking me!! Thanks! He had to be at work for 8!! lets just say he didn't get there til 8:30!! but I was on time.. and surprisingly I look put together this morning.. No makeup but I threw on some gloss and thats enough.. I just dimmed the lights in my office so I am sure no one will notice!




So things are going good here at work. I guess.. I have a new boss who is giving me lot of extra tasks.. I was feeling like I was losing my skills you know.. Now I have some new ones to add. My old boss was really bad at asking me to do anything. I think he had serious social issues when it came to young women.. I would hear him around the corner talking to the old ladies and he would be laughing and joking with them.. When I would ask him a question or say hi he would turn 5 shades of red and run away practically.




Wooooah.. I just saw something.. er.. I mean.. someone very funny.. a gentleman just came in looking for his meeting group.. he had crustie the clown hair, wearing a banana yellow home-knit sweater, comparable to one my daughter had when she was 6 months old.. under the hideous( for a grown man) sweater he has on a mustard yellow dress shirt. ( see illustration) Then speaking in a very proper British accent he says " could I be directed to the 3501 booooooordroom" Its even funnier than I am sitting here eating porridge, looking at an Avon book!! Classy. Don't you just love it??!!




Great.. I just laughed so hard I dropped porridge in my hair!!




VG

No comments: