Monday, November 19, 2007

Fat Hot Celebs

Well.. Diet is still going good.. I didn't do anything bad all weekend.. and I actually only had a few sips of diet Pepsi all weekend. I am trying to get myself off the caffeine all together!! No Coffee or Soda!! I have been drinking Green tea.. and I actually had a really good spicy one this morning.. Try it..Rooibos Vanilla!! Tetley!! yummay!!


So I saw an old coworker at Walmart last night. WOW. .When I left the lab she was bigger than me by about 40 pounds and was starting the WW points diet. She was on the whole soup kick and I was still Stressing My Atkins success to her!! Well.. she was with another old coworker of mine and I didn't know her!! she is TINY!! well. not tiny.. but literally half the size she was when I saw her last, Which I am pretty sure wasn't any longer than 4 months. She looks amazing and healthy!! Lucky Bitch.. I needed that.. To see her success.. It helped boost me a little..

They say it takes about 4-5 days to get the sugar addiction out of your system.. How long for Salt, Fat, and all that other good stuff.. Something to Ponder...

Well.. I leave you with yet another one of my finds on the Internet.. What if the Hot Celebs out there were fat?? Would they really be so hot?? What do you think?


J Lo ????



























Elizabeth Hurley???


























Julia Robberts???



























Gwenyth Palthrow


























Sandra Bullock???

























Catherine Zeta Jones??

























Jennifer Love Hewitt??






















One thing for sure.. Julia Robberts looks pretty scary in both of them!!
VG


No comments: