Tuesday, November 20, 2007

My Christmas Wish List

Dear Santa,

I have been a good girl all year.. This year I would like it if you bring me the following items. I found pictures of all I want to make things a little easier on you. XOXO

First on my list, LG Chocolate Cell.. I don't care if its green.. white would be nice too.. But I really do love the green...



















Next, A chi Straightener!! I know I am getting this.. I ordered it myself..hehe























Third, A pair of Blue leather gloves.. these shown aren't exactly what I want.. They ones I want are Royal Blue and at Le Chateau.. they are a little longer too!
















Forth.. A Cuisinart Blender... Smoothies!!!!!! yeah!!





















Fifth.. Melrose Place season 3!!























And last.. a new black dressy coat!!
























I will leave some milk and cookies for you.. and also some carrots for your Reindeer..Please Don't forget all the little poor children in the world santa...




Remember when it was that easy!!


VG

No comments: