Saturday, November 17, 2007

Day 2......

Well.. I never ever ever write from home.. EVER!! Did i say never?? I did good last night.. didn't pig out.. I made a nice lasagna.. mmmm.. only had one piece. there is a piece left for me to have today for my dinner. I took some pics last night to blog my weight loss.. I put on a white tshirt and black stretchy pants. I got Ashley( oldest girl) to take the pics. one front, one back on sitting.. ewe.. the front one was alright.. the back view.. sick.. sitting.. don't even wanna talk about.. hahahah..


So this morning I had 2 pieces of whole wheat toast and a cup of pomegranate green tea. I am not a tea drinker but I needed caffeine and i accidentally bought my favorite coffee, hazelnut vanilla, decaf by mistake.. oopps.. i didn't notice.. but Dale did!!


I leave you with a pic that I took of my butt about.. 5 months ago.. maybe 6.. I am pretty sure those jeans don't even fit me anymore!! :( booo hooo hooo




































I thought I looked like a cow back then.. funny hey.. now I pray that god will make me that size again!!! wahhhhh..


VG

No comments: