Friday, November 16, 2007

L/A weightloss.. Atkins.. Points System... Fuck it..Im getting Gastric Bypass Surgery!!!!!!

Just kidding.. I feel so huge.. its pathetic I know.. but I really do.. I'm sitting here in my chair and I feel like a slump.. I am not sure if that is even a word but its my new word for how I feel. I have just spent the last 3 1/2 hours reading success stories about people losing weight.. people who were 360 pounds dropping down to a size 2.. Jesus Christ!! I can't even imagine. I am not Near that size and I can't even muster up the courage to lose.. the what.. 40 pounds I need to lose.. I am a failure!!!!



Well.. like I have said.. many many MANY times.. Today is a new day!! A new Diet.. Here is what I look like now.. just to show me.. for future reference..




So that's me in the Blue Coat.. just finished sharing a large plate of Nachos, Fajitas and 4 pitchers of Draft!! Just wonderful.. fucking Wonderful!! Pig!!






Lets see where the weekend takes me!!

VG

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.