Monday, February 12, 2007

Remembering Anna Nicole

Remember Anna Nicole.. Not for the Trimspa, Not for the crappy ass reality show she had.. Not for the numerous boob flashes on award shows, not for the old grandpa she married, not for the slurring of sentences, not for the movie "skyscraper", not for the paternity battle.. but perhaps maybe for being a normal person who just has a series of unfortunate events happen in her life.. ( like for one.. hiring Howard K. Stern..



It really ticks me off when I turn on the TV and they are playing some crappy clip of her reality show, talking about her drug addictions, Showing Fat ass Pics of her at her heaviest, and not really talking about any good things.. The woman is Dead right?? Lay off.. I watched the Comedy Central " Roasting" of Pam Anderson on Saturday night and I know it was filmed quite a while ago ( it was fucking funny) but there were alot of Anna Nicole Jokes.. and she was in the audience.. they showed her and she was giving Jimmy Kimmel the Finger. I felt guilty.. Just Laughing at an old joke.. It seems really too soon to Make jokes. .. I mean.. I didn't feel bad to laugh at the crack they made at Courtney Love.. something along the lines of " not thinking anyone could look as bad as Kurt Cobain" I mean.. its been 13 years.. I can now Laugh at that.. but its way to early for me.. And I wasn't really an Anna Nicole Fan!! I just have a heart!

No comments: