Thursday, January 18, 2007

My Very First "BLOG"

Well.. Where do I start on this.. I mean. Like I have said before in the past.. " what's with this whole "BLOG" thing".. Is it a trend for college kids ( which I hate those stupid college trends.. same reason why I don't watch simpons) After a while I learned from friends that its like a diary.. only one that the world can read.. Pretty messed up considering that I am used to writing in a diary for only me to ever read.. Now I have to get used to writing for the bloggers world.. Fixing spelling mistakes, which I am famous for bad spelling, Making sure that I don't offend anyone with my rants or bitching, and not putting anything too personal in my entries. Well I think it is going to be fun. I love reading other people's blogs.. they are so funny and interesting. I hope mine will be fun for others. Some days I might write about something important, other days could be something that pisses me off, or stories I have dug up from my intense memory. All in all I hope you all enjoy my Ranting and Raving.

No comments: