Monday, December 17, 2007

First Day off the Front Desk..... and I am Covering the Front Desk!!??

Well.. talk about shitty.. I have been in this job for almost 2 years now.. and I finally get a job inside in accounts.. Great.. Fabulous... I love it..




All weekend I have been looking forward to coming to work on Monday.. don't hear that too often!!..But I really really was.. Starting a new job, going into a cubicle is not to fun.. I have a big beautiful office space right now.. but at least I won't have high traffic in my own little cubicle.. and plus I can decorate it.!! :)



So this morning st. john's is stormy and covered in a blanket of snow.. I come in.. and the person who is going into my old job is NOT IN!! Just perfect isn't it?? Now on my very first day on the new job.. I am out here covering the front desk... I seriously could cry!!



As for my weekend.. it was pretty eventful.. Friday night I spent at the Mall, then hanging out with our friends Mike and Nicole.. we went for a boot and then up to Signal Hill to see the sights..hahah.. Saturday was busy.. Miriya's birthday sleepover was that night so I spent the day preparing and the night was of course very colorful.. kids bleeding, crying, puking and having LOTS of fun.. I kept them busy with crafts, decorating a tree, playing games and watching Hairspray....





Yesterday I took Miriya, Crystal and Ashley to see Enchanted... What a wonderful Movie.. I was on cloud 9 for the rest of the night.. And no.. Not just because Patrick Dempsey was the lead... ok.. that was part of the reason.. But it was a great movie.. Disney of course.. lots of laughs and just.. wonderful in general.. I would seriously go see it again tonight if I could!





So far this morning I have put in 5 orders to caterplan for people, checked many boardrooms, directed several people to various locations... I am doing more front desk duties that usual thats for sure! On this stormy Monday morning I would love nothing more than to go home and crawl into bed.. to bad this is not waiting for me....























VG


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

missus. yer funny.