Friday, October 5, 2007

And we Rely on each other... un huh!!!

Well. I had a marvelous time in Stephenville during the Come home year. Lots of time spend with my old friend and family. I even went to a party at my cousins house which had my little cousin who was only 10 to my uncle who is at least.. 66!! what a time!! I got to see my All Time favorite cousin Jocelyn as well. She used to live with us for a while when I was a little girl and she went to College!! She was so much fun!! She used to do all kinds of fun stuff with me.. like have Séances, dance, listen to music .. she was like.. 26 at least at the time.. I was only about 8!! Its funny, whenever I hear the Dolly Parten/Kenny Rogers Duet " Islands in the Stream" I always think of her.. Because it was her fave song back then. It used to come on and we would sit down with our heads by the speaker and listen to it. When we saw each other and were talking she was like " Nadine!!! Remember Islands in the stream!!!" I was so happy she also had that Memory of us!! I didn't have my camera with me but she did and i hope she sends me the copy of the picture that her brother took!! The only pics I have of us together was one that was taken at my 6th birthday party in which my undies are showing, and one of us in a photo booth from when I was only 3 or 4!! If I ever get around to it, I will scan the "money shot"!!!!

No comments: