Tuesday, September 25, 2007

God.. is it really Fall!!????

I love fall. It is my most favorite time of year. All the beautiful colors, the smell of wood stoves a blazen, the crisp fresh air..ahh.. makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.. With the exception of the fact that our neighbour has 3 HUGE trees in his yard.. pretty convenient that all the leaves all fall in our backyard. grrrrrrr


So I also love fall because I always feel like its the best time for a fresh start. I don't know if it has to do with the fact that I went to school every year in September and tried to start a new year with a new attitude, or starting college in September with that same notion. I just always try to start new things this time of year and stay at it. I recently starting swimming a few nights a week with my daughter, trying to eat healthy meals as a family, not just for me, and I am really trying hard to stay focused on my Diet. I have to be in a wedding in March and I really don't want to look like a hippopotamus trying to pass itself off as a bridesmaid.

So other than that I have been working, trying to see my friends as often as I can, and keep out of trouble. I am doing the St. John Ambulance course tomorrow all day through work.. that should be fun!!! I have a new secret goal now but I can't leak out to much info right now because that might just end up going down the tubes as well. Keep reading and you will find out one day soon.

Later

No comments: